Use our postcode search below to:
- Check this weeks bin collection
- Sign up to bin reminder emails (we'll remind you which bin to put out each week)
- Download your bin calendar as a PDF
We all like to recycle as much as we can, but do you know what rubbish should go where? By following the simple guidelines below, you can help reduce contamination in your recycling bins and #recycleitright.
Only these items should be in your recycling bin.
- Plastic bottles
- Plastic tubs & trays
- Cardboard packaging
- Mixed paper
- Metal food tins
- Metal drinks cans
- Glass bottles & Jars
Do not put your recycling in plastic carrier bags, simply put it freely in your grey lidded recycling bin.
These common household items CAN NOT be recycled:
- Pizza Boxes (if these are contaminated with grease)
- Large Cooking Oil Can (these can be taken to the Household
- Waste and Recycling Centre in Lenton)
- Tetra Paks or Juice Cartons
Tel: 0115 915 2000Is there anything wrong with this page?